An advanced multi-threaded and multisegment download manager.Read More
flareGet is a full featured, multi-threaded and multi-segment download manager and accelerator for Windows and Linux
- Dynamic File Segmentation: It uses a robust dynamic file segmentation algorithm to speed up the download. It supports up to 32 segments per download
- HTTP-Pipelining: In addition to dynamic file segmentation, each segment is further accelerated up to six times
- Auto Segmentation: When one segment ends, it starts another segment to help terminate another segment more fast
- Advanced Browser Integration: The only download manager for Linux which integrates with all the browsers to snatch away download url and start the download by itself. It does this magic without any addons
- Multi-protocol support: It supports HTTP, HTTPS and FTP protocols to let you download files from internet. It also supports pipelining for HTTP and HTTPS protocols
- Intelligent file management: It uses an intelligent file management system to automatically categorize your files based on their extensions. All the downloads are grouped in different folders as per their categories.
- Flash video download: One click flash video download from most of the sites is supported for all the browsers
- Resume support: You can pause the downloads to download them later, you needn’t start from the beginning again. It also automatically retries when a segment or download fails
- Smart Scheduler: You can easily schedule flareGet to download files automatically. It allows you to start and pause downloading files at the set time
- Add or remove segments: You can add or remove download segments dynamically without interrupting the download
- Clipboard Monitoring: No need to copy paste your download links, it monitors your clipboard
- Limit downloads: You can limit the number of simultaneous downloads, when one download ends, another starts automatically
- Multi language support: flareGet is being translated into many languages, currently English, Arabic, Italiano and Chinese are available
KEEP ME UPDATEDGet project updates, sponsored content from our select
partners, and more.
Really nice download manager. The only downside is that the free version has limited features.
I like this project. It's exellent!
I've downloaded 2 movies with flareget, one was 9Gb and 5Gb. Both were broken and player did not play them from some point where download segmetns were merged. I am so angry!
plz help me.. i am not able to install in ubuntu 11.04. can anyone explain me, ho to install it.
Great software, thanks flareget