flareGet is a full featured, multi-threaded and multi-segment download manager and accelerator for Windows and Linux
- Dynamic File Segmentation: It uses a robust dynamic file segmentation algorithm to speed up the download. It supports up to 32 segments per download
- HTTP-Pipelining: In addition to dynamic file segmentation, each segment is further accelerated up to six times
- Auto Segmentation: When one segment ends, it starts another segment to help terminate another segment more fast
- Advanced Browser Integration: The only download manager for Linux which integrates with all the browsers to snatch away download url and start the download by itself. It does this magic without any addons
- Multi-protocol support: It supports HTTP, HTTPS and FTP protocols to let you download files from internet. It also supports pipelining for HTTP and HTTPS protocols
- Intelligent file management: It uses an intelligent file management system to automatically categorize your files based on their extensions. All the downloads are grouped in different folders as per their categories.
- Flash video download: One click flash video download from most of the sites is supported for all the browsers
- Resume support: You can pause the downloads to download them later, you needn’t start from the beginning again. It also automatically retries when a segment or download fails
- Smart Scheduler: You can easily schedule flareGet to download files automatically. It allows you to start and pause downloading files at the set time
- Add or remove segments: You can add or remove download segments dynamically without interrupting the download
- Clipboard Monitoring: No need to copy paste your download links, it monitors your clipboard
- Limit downloads: You can limit the number of simultaneous downloads, when one download ends, another starts automatically
- Multi language support: flareGet is being translated into many languages, currently English, Arabic, Italiano and Chinese are available
Follow flareGet - Download Manager
Rate This ProjectLogin To Rate This Project
Really nice download manager. The only downside is that the free version has limited features.
I like this project. It's exellent!
I've downloaded 2 movies with flareget, one was 9Gb and 5Gb. Both were broken and player did not play them from some point where download segmetns were merged. I am so angry!
plz help me.. i am not able to install in ubuntu 11.04. can anyone explain me, ho to install it.
Great software, thanks flareget