A spreadsheet program that registers fixed assets details (including location) & calculates depreciation. Fixed Assets Pro (Excel) is both powerful & yet easy to use. See the list of extensive features below for further details. The program is a VBA project.
- Registers fixed asset details & location.
- 6 fixed asset categories.
- 3 depreciation methods including straight line & declining (reducing) balance.
- Depreciation journal (annual & monthly depreciation).
- 7 cost centres / departments for allocating the depreciation charge.
- Full or partial depreciation in year of purchase.
- Macros which add and delete fixed assets at a press of a button.
- Prepares the fixed asset schedules (notes) for published accounts.
- Detailed fixed asset & depreciation reports.
- Data validation to reduce input / accounting errors.
- Intuitive interface with on screen guides.
- Comprehensive user manual.
- Registers asset revaluations & impairments.
Follow Fixed Assets Pro (Excel)
Rate This ProjectLogin To Rate This Project
There are no 3 star reviews.