FishingCNV, a software tool developed at McGill University, is a tool for comprehensive analysis of rare copy number variations in high-throughput exome sequencing data. The inputs are standard coverage files produced by Genome Analysis ToolKit (GATK), and the output is a file containing putative CNVs.
The program comes in 2 different releases
* GUI version (FishingCNV_X.X.X.zip)
* Command line version (FishingCNV_X.X_pipeline)
Browse through our files to find the different releases.
- Graphical User Interface
- CNV analysis for matched test/control (e.g. cancer/tumor)
- CNV analysis for non-matched samples
- Batch-effect removal within the control set
- Tab-delimited output can be viewed in Excel
- Additional output file can be visualized in IGV
- Distribution plots and outlier plots for each chromosome
Rate This ProjectLogin To Rate This Project
Be the first to post a review of FishingCNV!