* Note: SF gives wrong "latest version" info (0.0.15 while it is now 2015 v. 0.2.0 - so select from Browse All Files).
Manage the e-mail addresses you need for a mailing: input e-mail address, company, contact, etc and store in your (local) MySQL database. The input of the e-mail has some minor format-control and auto-complete which saves time typing. Make a selection to do a CSV-export to external online mailinghost. Keep the control over your addresses that are basicly stored on your own storage and not dependent from some provider. Keep metadata for yourself: entry date, collected by, source, intrest/productgroup instead of leaving them "in the cloud" for misuse by others. Platform: Gambas2 on Linux desktop.
- Enter e-mail address and have format checked
- Confirm suggested Company and Contact name from e-mail address
- Have entered name and company accents and umlauts auto-removed
- Edit contact with friendly
- Store contacts in your own MySQL database
- keep contact language for muliple language mailings
- Add comment and tags (category) to the mail addres
- Export to csv to use/import anywhere e.g. online mailing application
- Import e-mail adresses with (or w/o) name, company from csv file
Be the first to post a review of FillMAd!