FileSystem is an OPENSOURCE program for advanced disk management with built-in drivers for PATA IDE Hard Disks and DVD/CDROM Drives, USB Mass Storage Drivers. Implemented file systems : FAT32 / ISO9660 / EXT2. It can be compiled for DOS, LINUX, WIN32
- Built-in drivers for PATA IDE Hard Disks and ATAPI CD/DVD Drives; USB Mass Storage Driver (HD and CD/DVD)(using DOSUSB.COM)
- Implemented file systems : FAT32, ISO9660, EXT2
- Can move tail (chrunch a FAT32 partition) - you need to do this when you want to resize a FAT32 partition
- Can explore/copy from any session of a CD/DVD
- NC, DC, MC like file explorer but with built-in drivers (no DOS, no BIOS)
- Can check a disk for errors; can change advanced FAT32 settings; can view/alter the FAT32 allocation table
- IDEAL FOR RECOVERING LOST FILES (that is its purpose)
- Functions inside program can be used (import) for operating system installers
- The Built-in driver for UHCI usb ctrl enables you to debug your usb device (for now only for experts)
- Works with DOS, LINUX, WIN32.
- Has got internal cache functions for drives up to 2TB/8TB (512/2048 bytespersector)
- YOU ARE ALLOWED TO USE IT ONLY FOR NON-CRIMINAL PURPOSES !
Rate This ProjectLogin To Rate This Project
Filesystemd works perfectly.
Standalone explorer, defragmenter (no BIOS/DOS/WINDOW/LINUX drivers !) Good for recovering files from cracked multi-session CDs/DVDs (can choose which TRACK to use as ISO main configuration)