It completely removes a file from your disk without leaving any track. It is very fast. It overwrites any deleted file with blanks or random data N times - where N is given by the user. Also, it changes the filename. No setup is needed.
- High Performance
- Ability to choose the number of overwrite iterations (1 to 100)
- Ability to choose overwrite method using blanks
- Ability to choose overwrite method using random data
- Ability to choose overwrite method using a user defined ascii character
- Data as well as Filename deletion
- No setup is needed, you get just a single executable
- Requires .net 3.5
- Overcome the 2Gb file size barrier. Files with any size can be deleted.
Rate This ProjectLogin To Rate This Project
Easy to use and works.
Nice and Easy to use.
Great program. But when I deleted all .NET frameworks except 4.0 I had to find out that Filekiller does not run under .NET 4.0. Any plans to change this?
very very very fast!!! faster than any other i ever tested ;)