It completely removes a file from your disk without leaving any track. It is very fast. It overwrites any deleted file with blanks or random data N times - where N is given by the user. Also, it changes the filename. No setup is needed.
- High Performance
- Ability to choose the number of overwrite iterations (1 to 100)
- Ability to choose overwrite method using blanks
- Ability to choose overwrite method using random data
- Ability to choose overwrite method using a user defined ascii character
- Data as well as Filename deletion
- No setup is needed, you get just a single executable
- Requires .net 3.5
- Overcome the 2Gb file size barrier. Files with any size can be deleted.
Very helpful, fast and easy product!
Hi there, I examined your source codes but I saw something wrong. You're calculating a random byte and you're overwriting it 10 (or selected times from the numericUpDown1) times. If you want to correct the code, you should calculate the random byte in the for loop. Also it's doing the same thing 10 times, so it slows down the program.