It completely removes a file from your disk without leaving any track. It is very fast. It overwrites any deleted file with blanks or random data N times - where N is given by the user. Also, it changes the filename. No setup is needed.
- High Performance
- Ability to choose the number of overwrite iterations (1 to 100)
- Ability to choose overwrite method using blanks
- Ability to choose overwrite method using random data
- Ability to choose overwrite method using a user defined ascii character
- Data as well as Filename deletion
- No setup is needed, you get just a single executable
- Requires .net 3.5
- Overcome the 2Gb file size barrier. Files with any size can be deleted.
Easy to use and works.
Nice and Easy to use.
Great program. But when I deleted all .NET frameworks except 4.0 I had to find out that Filekiller does not run under .NET 4.0. Any plans to change this?
very very very fast!!! faster than any other i ever tested ;)