FileBot is the ultimate tool for renaming your movies, tv shows or anime and downloading subtitles. It's smart, streamlined for simplicity and just works. FileBot supports Windows, Linux and Mac, plus there's a full-featured command-line interface for all sorts of automation.
- A simple user-interface tuned for drag-n-drop
- Rename hundreds of media files in a matter of seconds
- Match movies against TheMovieDB data
- Match episodes against TheTVDB data
- Match music against MusicBrainz data using AcoustID
- Download subtitles from OpenSubtitles
- Upload subtitles to OpenSubtitles
- Easily create and verify sfv, md5 and sha1 files
Rate This ProjectLogin To Rate This Project
Not on my computer with that price and microsoft store, what a joke.
Like others have stated, this used to be the best application of this type out there, unfortunately, nags and exclusivity took over. Not everyone gets the M$ $tore to download it.
Good application about a year ago, now it's a money grabbing, nag serving platform. Unfortunately the author removed portable edition, switched from free/donation to 20$, made it Microsoft store exclusive etc. This is an example of how to ruin your applications. I would give zero star rating if it was possible.
I think that reminder donations is cheeky and really annoying! Especially when you are support and donated twice this project! Do you have any manners?
An OK program but often doesn't start, just a white empty frame. Now they want 20.00 for it in the Windows Store. Definitely not worth it.