FileBot is the ultimate tool for renaming your movies, tv shows or anime and downloading subtitles. It's smart, streamlined for simplicity and just works. FileBot supports Windows, Linux and Mac, plus there's a full-featured command-line interface for all sorts of automation.
- A simple user-interface tuned for drag-n-drop
- Rename hundreds of media files in a matter of seconds
- Match movies against TheMovieDB data
- Match episodes against TheTVDB data
- Match music against MusicBrainz data using AcoustID
- Download subtitles from OpenSubtitles
- Upload subtitles to OpenSubtitles
- Easily create and verify sfv, md5 and sha1 files
Hangs during installation process (Win10 64bit). Process which tries to uninstall previous version (non was installed) hangs. Killed WMI.exe. Then installation proceeds and finish. Program works great. Auto tag and other features are exactly what I need.
just used it for the first time, so far so good, does exactly what i had hoped. would be great if it could also re-date files to release date of movie/episode. also be great to have source & destination folders set
Why do I get a command window containing: "Java HotSpot(TM) Client VM warning: TieredCompilation is disabled in this release." ? Not very pretty, is it? And if I kill the window, Filebot exits. Please sort it out.
It would get 5 stars, if when it renames files didn't add any file properties to the files. Tis is in last 3 versions. Very annoying but ulimatly does a good job.