FileBot is the ultimate tool for renaming your movies, tv shows or anime and downloading subtitles. It's smart, streamlined for simplicity and just works. FileBot supports Windows, Linux and Mac, plus there's a full-featured command-line interface for all sorts of automation.
- A simple user-interface tuned for drag-n-drop
- Rename hundreds of media files in a matter of seconds
- Match movies against TheMovieDB data
- Match episodes against TheTVDB data
- Match music against MusicBrainz data using AcoustID
- Download subtitles from OpenSubtitles
- Upload subtitles to OpenSubtitles
- Easily create and verify sfv, md5 and sha1 files
Excellent tool, completely reliable and highly customisable.
May or may not work. Documentation is horrible to non-existent: obviously produced by an amateur. Movies (especially very fast ones with very poor explanations) are no substitute for proper documentation. No "Help" option, no in-program documentation, no "Undo" option: once you rename something, you're stuck with the result. If I really hate someone, I will recommend this program - it has the power to cause them days of headaches. (I have not really used this program so my ratings are just based on my frustration with trying to figure out this software - it looks like it MAY be quite useful if someone would document it properly)
This is the best renaming tool out there an I have tried several. Would love to see an update option to check for program updates automatically.
Hangs during installation process (Win10 64bit). Process which tries to uninstall previous version (non was installed) hangs. Killed WMI.exe. Then installation proceeds and finish. Program works great. Auto tag and other features are exactly what I need.