A cross platform file and folder mass renamer, allows many different renaming operations in a GUI.
Please note that development has moved to GitHub:
- Preview every item to be renamed before comiting changes.
- Load all files in directory and in subdirectories (recursive renaming).
- Undo renaming operation in case of mistakes.
- Regular expression support throughout.
- Full unicode support means any character from any language can be used.
- Rename media files according to their metadata tags (Exif, id3, etc).
- Add any number of operations in any order (v.2 only)
definitely not working under OSX
Worked for what I needed (Win8 x64), renaming just part of the files inside a folder, adding zeroes before the number, easy preview. It's a bit complicated at first look, lots of options. But it's usually better to have extra options, then lack...
Nice project! You did a great job. Thank you!
Found the GUI to be anything but intuitive, and there's some basic renaming functionality lacking like the replacing function to include the option of first match only (so important).
Downloaded fine but didn't install, it says missing .dll file and .exe file... so what is in the installation package? It's just a problem of admin privileges!!! Must be installed as admin, and in the installation process it doesn't ask for!!