Fidoip contain shell scripts, sources which automatically compile and binaries, install FIDO software(Binkd, Hisky HPT and Golded), create directories, setup configuration files and script on FreeBSD, Linux, Windows and DragonFly BSD.
Fidoip could be used for:
* clients(FIDONet points) - as software package for client access to FIDONet;
* system operators(aka FIDONet bosses) - as automatic installation package for IP-node creation (FIDONet servers).
* detailed documentation - see links at http://sourceforge.net/p/fidoip/wiki
* brief description of Design and features of fidoip on Russian and English http://sourceforge.net/projects/fidoip/files/media/fidoip-design-and-features.pdf
* video guides for FIDO points and bosses at http://sf.net/projects/fidoip/files/media/videoguide/
- Multipatform: Linux, Windows, FreeBSD and DragonFly BSD, etc
- Easy for newbie, quick install on any OS
- Quick install via automatic configuration on any OS
- IP-point and IP-node on Linux, Windows, FreeBSD and DragonFly BSD
- Could use at USB flash or CF-card
- Detailed documentation and video guides
Excellent point package solution for Linux users! We needed this!!! Thank you!!!
Awesome.thank you guys,that really help me.
Best point-package for Fidonet newbies