A multiplatform vector drawing program with a complete library of electronic symbols. Schematics and drawings are stored in a very compact text format. There is no netlist concept behind the drawings (so no simulation, and this is a choice) but this allows a great graphical flexibility and ease of use, making FidoCadJ the perfect tool for exchange sketches in forum and newsgroup discussions with a few clicks.
Drawings can be exported in several graphic formats, such as pdf.
Follow the development live on Twitter: https://twitter.com/davbucci
- Draw electrical schematics and simple PCBs
- Export in a variety of graphic formats
- Multi platform
- Easy to use
- Compact text format, for copy/pasting in forums and Usenet messages
- FidoCad compatible
- EDA for hobbyists
- Works on MacOSX, Windows, Linux
- User interface in English, Italian, French, Spanish, Chinese, Dutch, German, Japanese, Czech.
- LaTeX friendly via PGF script export of drawings
There are no 1 star reviews.