FFmpegYAG is an advanced GUI for the popular FFmpeg audio/video encoding tool.
To use all features (split/concat, x264 10 bit, HE-AAC) it is recommend to use the FFmpeg Hi (http://sourceforge.net/projects/ffmpeg-hi/) build.
* batch encoding for multiple tasks
* interactive video preview, real-time video/audio playback
* multiple streams processing for video/audio/subtitles
* trim file to segments (with optional fade in/out filters) and concatenate them
- batch encoding for multiple tasks
- interactive video preview, real-time video/audio playback
- multiple streams processing for video/audio/subtitles
- trim file to segments (with optional fade in/out filters) and concatenate them
Excelent, simple and easy. Need to grow up with more features and refinement
Nifty, simple but powerful frontend to ffmpeg.
Very nice in general. What i'm missing: - drag files from Explorer into Tasks - option to choose a destination directory - Video: change frame rate option - Display "time left" during encoding Bonus changes: - make the Crop/Trim part collapsible (hardly ever used). Makes more room for preview
really good program and very easy to use
I really like this gui, i have all I need: I can select video tracks I can select audio tracks I can concatenate videos I can trim/crop easy Is multi platform, so my windows friend can use this tool too. I can tweak the parameters for codecs. Support more codecs than Handbrake. Do more things than winff Is faster than arista. :D