FFmpegYAG is an advanced GUI for the popular FFmpeg audio/video encoding tool.
To use all features (split/concat, x264 10 bit, HE-AAC) it is recommend to use the FFmpeg Hi (http://sourceforge.net/projects/ffmpeg-hi/) build.
* batch encoding for multiple tasks
* interactive video preview, real-time video/audio playback
* multiple streams processing for video/audio/subtitles
* trim file to segments (with optional fade in/out filters) and concatenate them
- batch encoding for multiple tasks
- interactive video preview, real-time video/audio playback
- multiple streams processing for video/audio/subtitles
- trim file to segments (with optional fade in/out filters) and concatenate them
Nifty, simple but powerful frontend to ffmpeg.
Very nice in general. What i'm missing: - drag files from Explorer into Tasks - option to choose a destination directory - Video: change frame rate option - Display "time left" during encoding Bonus changes: - make the Crop/Trim part collapsible (hardly ever used). Makes more room for preview
really good program and very easy to use
I really like this gui, i have all I need: I can select video tracks I can select audio tracks I can concatenate videos I can trim/crop easy Is multi platform, so my windows friend can use this tool too. I can tweak the parameters for codecs. Support more codecs than Handbrake. Do more things than winff Is faster than arista. :D