FFmpeg for Android is a set of Android makefiles which enable configuration and building FFmpeg library under Android source code tree with Android NDK.
- On-the-fly library configuration. FFmpeg will be configured on-the-fly, during Android building process, in accordance to the selected product, cpu architecture, cpu architecture variant, and fine tuning cpu parameters.
- Configuration driven building. No need to manually add filenames to the makefiles, or hack through the library in order to get the build you want.
- Per product configuration. Every TARGET_PRODUCT will have its own configuration.
- Builds all libraries and tools, except ffplay.
- Builds both shared and static libraries.
- Builds latest releases from 0.7, 2.0 and HEAD branches.
- Supports parallel building from the same source for the different products.
- Makefiles are tested on:
- - Build host OS: Ubuntu 12.04
- - Android target OS: Android Master branch
- - Architecture: arm, mips, x86
- - SDK + NDK release: highest available, selected during building
- - Products: aosp_arm-eng, aosp_mips-eng, aosp_x86-eng
- - Latest releases from 0.7, 2.0 and HEAD branches
Follow FFmpeg for Android
Rate This ProjectLogin To Rate This Project
Very useful project. Good job!
Keep up the good work!