This is a joystick driver for Java with support for ForceFeedback (haptic effects). It is based on SDL, therefore it is platform independent and works on Windows, Linux and MacOS X.
- Support for joystick input: axes (incl. sliders and rotation axes), point-of-view sticks, trackballs and buttons.
- Support for force feedback (haptic effects).
- Includes complete javadoc.
- Interface compatible with Controller from LWJGL (http://www.lwjgl.org/).
- Based on SDL 1.3 (http://www.libsdl.org/) - SDL is platform independent.
- Tested on Windows, Linux and MacOS X.
Excellent. Worked out of the box!