The FETLAR project aims to release open source mathematical assessment systems and is the MSOR community's bid through the Subject Centre strand for the Open Educational Resources (OER).
*** This project is now finished. If you are interested in QTI 2.1 delivery (as provided by MathAssessEngine, please see the new QTI Works project - https://sourceforge.net/projects/qtiworks/ ***
- The FETLAR Virtual Appliance - a ready-to-run, complete instance of all the FETLAR tools
- Mathqurate - QTI 2.1 question authoring tool
- Spectatus - QTI 2.1 assessment test authoring tool
- MathAssessEngine - QTI 2.1 rendering service, supporting MathAssess QTI extensions
- JAssess - Graham Smith's QTI 2.1 reference implementation
- qtiplayr - Moodle plugin for MathAssessEngine
- JQTI-MathAssess - enhanced fork of JQTI library
- MathAssessTools - developer libraries for implemeting MathAssess QTI extensions
Rate This ProjectLogin To Rate This Project
There are no 2 star reviews.