Hash and HMAC command line tool for 52 hash algorithms like sha1 sha224 sha256 sha384 sha512 and variants, sha3 and shake, md2 md4 md5 md6, rmd128 rmd160 rmd256 rmd320, whirl gost lash160 lash256 lash384 lash512 tiger2 and RFC 2104 HMAC support.
Starting with V1.3.0, SHA3 is fully supported: sha3-224, sha3-256, sha3-384, sha3-512, and extendable output functions (XOFs) shake128, shake256
V1.4.2 supports KMAC (a stronger alternative to HMAC) for the SHA3 family, Base64 output for shake*. shake* can produce output lengths from 1 byte to infinity.
V1.5.0 merges shake and the previous xofshake functions, xofshake is no longer a separate algorithm.
Indicative performance data are included (V2.0 and later), but no further optimization is intended.
V2.1: SHA3 and keccak are now based on the latest code base from their authors.
- SHA3, keccak based on latest code base - V2.1
- Cleanup - V2.0
- MD6 implemented - V1.5.1
- SHA3 implemented as per FIPS 202 (August 2015) - V1.5.0
- SHAKE can now produce base64 output - V1.4.0
- Extendable Output functions added: shake128, shake256
- SHA3 optimized version - V1.3.1
- all SHA3 finalists are included
Be the first to post a review of Generic Hash and HMAC Program!