Feathery is a very small and full-featured ftp server for embedded devices. It is easy portable to every 8, 16 or 32 bit architecture and can run with or without an operating system.
- Very low memory usage and code footprint
- Easy portable to any OS or non OS plattform
- On non OS plattforms user can add his own file- and socket-IO
- Single threaded
- Static memory management
- Virtual chroot environment for each user account
- Highly configurable at compile-time
a great lightweight FTP server that REALLY works.