FastPhotoTagger tries to be the fastest way to set the metadata in your photos. Add, change, delete, and search the metadata fields of your choice. FastPhotoTagger excels when you have lots of files and lots of metadata.
With FastPhotoTagger, you can
- Set multiple images to have the same tag values
- Set individual images to have unique tag values
- Display all the metadata in an image
- Compare and edit all the metadata in several images
- Choose the metadata fields to work with: EXIF, XMP, IPTC, etc.
- Define abbreviations for frequently used tag values
- View images and slideshows that display tag values as captions
- Create and search a metadata database
FastPhotoTagger has versions for PC and Android.
FastPhotoTagger uses ExifTool to read & write metadata, HyperSQL to manage its database, and dcraw to display DNG & RAW images.
- Set metadata in seconds using abbreviations for frequently used tag values.
- Write metadata tags to any file type supported by ExifTool.
- Write non-English metadata in UTF-8 format.
- Display images from JPEG, PNG, GIF, BMP, DNG, RAW, and many TIFF file types.
- Search metadata with an easy to use visual interface.
- Quick-Start user guide.
- English, French, German, Polish, Dutch, and Greek user interfaces.
There are no 2 star reviews.