This is a very simple application that does just one task but does it perfectly. The program emulates Windows mouse clicks once a triggered key is pressed by end-user. The application performs this job extremely quickly with theoretical speed limit reached. I have rewritten this program inspired by a currently obsolete project "Fast Mouse Clicker" one can find here on the Sourceforge by a Search tool. Welcome to download my brand new application and to study its 'Guinness' source code for free!
My application utilizes the cutting-edge feature of the SendInput() system call that aggregates some 100-1000 mouse events in one array and fires this array to a computer hardware at once. Furthermore, my program calls Sleep() between SendInput() very precisely, based on the Windows High Resolution Timer, to completely eliminate any idle moments that could be spent otherwise to the mouse clicks.
Formerly "Fast Mouse Clicker Professional Windows" and "The Guinness Fastest Mouse Clicker".
- The world's best click rate up to 100 000 clicks per second, increased by 10 times comparing with the predecessor application "Fast Mouse Clicker". The latest version with fixed performance issue is 100 times faster!
- The Left, Middle, and Right mouse buttons are supported, they can be triggered for clicking by a key on the keyboard in a press or toggle mode.
- Arbitrary keyboard key can be selected to trigger the clicking process. Furthermore, an another mouse button can play a role of a trigger key.
- The program works fine even if it is minimized and also it operates on an arbitrary desktop area. The program can stop to ckick automatically, if a certain number of clicks is given by end-user.
- This is free, open source application without Ads forever.
- The uninstaller bug has been fixed. The application uninstalls clearly.
- Executes modern SendInput() system call instead of obsolete mouse_event() used in the predecessor "Fast Mouse Clicker".
- Utilizes batch-array feature of SendInput() and manipulates with Sleep() to reach the ultimate possible performance of mouse clicks on Windows.
- The application can be used on a bare system, it does not depend on .NET Framework or any other external library as "Speed AutoClicker", "Fast Clicker", etc. do.
- Supported operating systems: Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10.
- Built with heavily optimized Intel C/C++ compiler 15.0. Of course, both Intel and AMD processors are supported.
- SHA256(Setup_TheFastestMouseClicker_1_6_9_0.exe)= 3f7e2fc1b1d41ea4bdd18002d92365d11eca075a7c131dc4c61b63f7dfbd1eb2.
- *** NEW *** The latest version 18.104.22.168 has been released. It is 30% faster than previous one due to fine tuned options of Intel C++ compiler.
- *** NEW *** The setup installer of version 22.214.171.124 has been dramatically reduced in size from 4.7Mb to 1.3Mb. Download it 3.6 times faster!
After failed attempts to run Fast Mouse Clicker beta by xytor under Windows 7 and Windows 8.1, I've turned to this app finally. It is running perfectly under all the Windows versions and it is the fastest mouse clicker program I've seen ever.
This app is some 93-96 times faster than last working version of Fast Mouse Clicker beta by xytor on my Ivy-Bridge Intel core i5 computer. The fastest program among others for Windows.
Greatest work against bugs in the latest version of the application. Really the most fast mouse click generator for Windows operating system. And very simple intuitively clear user interface.
Fantastic! I can confirm that this app is the fastest mouse clicker for Windows worldwide. It outperforms Fast Mouse Clicker beta by xytor more than 100 times. I've audited the source code too. Brilliant idea to use SendInput() with arrays of mouse events. Also I've noticed, uninstaller bug is fixed. Furthermore I can select components that I want to install. I hate Ads so I prefer this very useful professional app free of Ads.
iofhua1, solo013 thank you very much. You help me to find the bug in the uninstaller. But there are no viruses! Just read the complete license agreement (scroll it down)! I will fix the bug in the future version of the uninstaller. The bug appears because I created it using Inno Setup and I am newbie in Inno Setup yet.