Family Connections 3.2
1. Upload the entire contents of FCMS_3.2.zip to your web host.
2. Run the online installation script by visiting your website.
If you installed Family Connections in a directory called fcms/ and your
domain is yourdomain.com, then you would type in the url
http://www.yourdomain.com/fcms/ into your browser.
3. It is recommended that you delete the install.php file after installation.
Upgrading from 2.6+ to 3.2
** DO NOT DELETE THE FOLLOWING FILE **
** DO NOT TOUCH ANY FILES IN THE FOLLOWING DIRECTORIES **
1. It is recommended that you backup your entire site, including your
MySQL database before upgrading.
2. Login as the administrator, visit the upgrade section, and run the
3. Delete the install.php file from your web host (if it still exists).
#485 - "Member has joined" is broken
#500 - New Database class
#513 - OOP page flow control
#372 - Picasa Web Integration
#474 - Use Dependancy Injection in classes
#511 - Undefined index: user in Most Viewed & Top Rated views
#512 - Delete not working with full sized photos.
#515 - Typo in source code of /gallery/index.php in displayEditCategoryFormSubmit() at line 998
#535 - Full size photo errors
#550 - Photo Gallery - Mass Edit
#537 - Undefined constant ROOT Error on displayNoConfig() page
#539 - Can't save maiden name on family tree edit
#547 - Various problems 3.1.1
For the full change log please refer to the included ChangeLog file.
This software uses the The GNU General Public License (GPL), please refer to
the full license description in the LICENSE file.