A utility for use by film photographers for keeping track of critical facts about images taken on a roll of film, just as digital cameras do automatically. Load your scanned images and have the app write the ExIf information directly to them.
- Store information about 35mm Film Exposures
- Store each roll as a file
- Write ExIf and XMP notes to scans once developed
- Add film information to ExIf information of digital copies
- Embedd copyright information
- Store critical film information in XMP, such as developing solution and develop date
- Track original negatives by roll ID and frame number
- Tag images with important keywords
- Backup/restore settings
- Record developing time and exposure index
- NOTE: Requires .NET Framework 3.5
Be the first to post a review of ExIf 35!