Excel_Out is an Ada package for writing easily and dynamically Excel files with basic formattings. Enables the automatic production of reports. Standalone and unconditionally portable code. No interaction needed with Excel or MS Office.
- Ideal for the automatic production of reports, formatted data sheets, etc.
- Fast: on a HP Mini netbook (Intel Atom, 1.66 GHz), Excel Writer produces 50 sheets per second, with 10,000 data cells each
- Unconditionally portable
- Standalone (no external dependency, Excel/Office software not required for working)
- Floating-point hardware neutral (no IEEE required)
- Object oriented
- Task safe
- Pure Ada 95 (nothing compiler/system specific)
There are no 3 star reviews.