This project born a few years ago when I encountered a fatal bug on a production environment, unfortunately not replicable on my development machine.
I spent many time finding a solution, using also freeware and commercial third-party tools and libraries, but none helped me because the bug crashed the process, and no of the above tools could be able to catch the exception before the process dying.
Also, it was not possible to install a development environment onto the production machines, so the only solution was to develop a debugger which didn't need any user/developer interaction.
I used many open source resources, then I decided to make the Bug Finder an open source project.
It is built over a pluggable architecture to support other languages different from Borland Delphi (the one I used to develop my faulting application and the Bug Finder too).
Here is the article http://www.codeproject.com/Articles/602794/Bug-Finder-a-real-Win32-extensible-passive-debugge .
There are no 2 star reviews.