This project born a few years ago when I encountered a fatal bug on a production environment, unfortunately not replicable on my development machine.
I spent many time finding a solution, using also freeware and commercial third-party tools and libraries, but none helped me because the bug crashed the process, and no of the above tools could be able to catch the exception before the process dying.
Also, it was not possible to install a development environment onto the production machines, so the only solution was to develop a debugger which didn't need any user/developer interaction.
I used many open source resources, then I decided to make the Bug Finder an open source project.
It is built over a pluggable architecture to support other languages different from Borland Delphi (the one I used to develop my faulting application and the Bug Finder too).
Here is the article http://www.codeproject.com/Articles/602794/Bug-Finder-a-real-Win32-extensible-passive-debugge .
Nice work ! Great project.
Excellent software. A must have for every Delphi programmers. Good job Antonio.
O melhor programa para compartilhamento
Fantastic ! A lifesaver ! Application does what it says and is easy to use on top of that. I had a Delphi app that was faulting out and killing its own process. Even Eurekalog was unable to catch it in the act of dying. BugFinder, on the other hand, could.