Mouse replacement software that moves the pointer as you move your head. It works on standard PCs equipped with a web camera. No additional hardware is required. Based on the award winning Facial Mouse software. For Linux and Windows systems.
- Hands-free: Control your computer with intuitive head movements. No need to use your hands!
- Wireless: Works with any good quality webcam. No cables, no dots, no additional hardware required.
- Easiness and simplicity: Simple installation, intuitive use. The integrated configuration wizard gets you started easily.
- Customizability: Pointer speed, motion acceleration and smoothness, dwelling time, and many other variables can be adjusted to fit the user's needs.
- User autonomy: Specifically designed to eliminate the need for assistance after installation.
Rate This ProjectLogin To Rate This Project
AMAZING product with one little flaw with my use-case: My current configuration: Used at work on laptop which is docked. My integrated laptop camera is disabled - I use an external USB camera. I have the camera set to stop tracking if face not found after 5 seconds. I also use 3 monitors, and everything works seamlessly until... I undock my laptop. Rather than disabling the tracking, the software hangs and needs to be restarted. If this was fixed, this is an exceptional piece of software! Also, it needs an option so it will auto-minimize after start-up.