Euler is a powerful all-in-one numerical software and includes Maxima for seamless symbolic computations. Euler supports Latex for math display, Povray for photo-realistic 3D scenes, Python, Matplotlib and C for scripting, and contains a full programming language. Features include libraries for numerical algorithms, optimization, plotting in 2D and 3D, graphics export, a complete help system, tutorials and examples.
Euler runs in Windows natively, or in Linux via Wine. It is completely free of royalties. The source is licensed under GPL.
- easy to use symbolic and numerical math package
- nice graphs and other graphics in various formats
- exact computation with interval arithmetic
- web exportable notebooks with Latex formuals
- Povray, Python and C interface
- packages for optimization, numerical math, statistics, Fourier transforms and much more
Follow Euler Math Toolbox
Rate This ProjectLogin To Rate This Project
There are no 3 star reviews.