Euler is a powerful all-in-one numerical software and includes Maxima for seamless symbolic computations. Euler supports Latex for math display, Povray for photo-realistic 3D scenes, Python, Matplotlib and C for scripting, and contains a full programming language. Features include libraries for numerical algorithms, optimization, plotting in 2D and 3D, graphics export, a complete help system, tutorials and examples.
Euler runs in Windows natively, or in Linux via Wine. It is completely free of royalties. The source is licensed under GPL.
- easy to use symbolic and numerical math package
- nice graphs and other graphics in various formats
- exact computation with interval arithmetic
- web exportable notebooks with Latex formuals
- Povray, Python and C interface
- packages for optimization, numerical math, statistics, Fourier transforms and much more
Outstanding math program with excellent graphics. The examples and demos are excellent, informative and numerous. The author is continually updating the program. A real gem and if you are interested in mathematics, you are missing out if you don't give this program a try.
Euler Math Toollbox is an excellent complement tool for mathematical work of nearly any kind
If you want something like Matlab, Maple, Mathematica, Maxima, Octave, Scilab, Freemat, Axiom, Reduce, Mupad etc ... but to have more fun, just use Euler Math Toolbox.