ETICS stands for "eInfrastructure for Testing, Integration and Configuration of Software". It provides software professionals with an "out-of-the-box" build and test system, powered with a build and test product repository.
- Platform-independent build system with rich dependency management
- Distributed multi-node testing features using state-of-the-art grid and cloud technology
- Detailed reporting tools
- Support for large distributed projects with mixed programming languages
- Submit builds and tests to remote nodes using a variety of JMS including Condor, gLite, UNICORE and Amazon EC2
- Automatically creates YUM-enabled package repositories from the builds
LicenseApache License V2.0
Rate This ProjectLogin To Rate This Project
Be the first to post a review of ETICS!