Ethanon is a 2D game engine focused on the recent video cards for hardware acceleration and shader effects. The engine provides high-quality light an shadow effects with an easy visual interface and a simple and direct scripting system.
- 2D graphics with hardware acceleration and shader effects
- Provides high-quality (dynamic or static) light and shadow effects
- Easy to use visual interface
- Simple and powerful C-like scripting language
- Culling and rendering techniques designed for highly dynamic scenes
- May load pre-compiled byte code to protect source code
- Built-in particle effect editor
ethanon, easy to use
ethanon works perfectly, thanks
the ethanon engine is great, but still need some work on coding and some features of engine. for example the collision system is not complete and sometimes in light calculations we have low FPS. i think this engine will have a bright future... :)
I like this. I only wished it was more GNU/Linux based.
This is awesome.. thanks and keep up the good work!