ESSPEE - Extreme Security Scanning Penetration testing & Exploitation Environment
Ubuntu 12.04 LTS (Precise Pangolin) is purposefully selected as the base Operating System to obtain supports from Ubuntu for a long duration (till Apr 2017).
It is packed with featured security tools with very less resource consumption and higher degree of stability.
Thanks to Back Track, Blackbuntu, CAINE and DEFT and many others for inspiration.
Being a sole developer to this distro, I wish it would help Open Source community with a better interface for Vulnerability Analysis, Penetration Testing, Malware analysis, Android and Cyber Forensics.
I really enjoyed my work for the last three years.
Please let me know about bugs and if possible provide solution also.
- A Perfect Forensics Mode - Read-Only Mount
- A Perfect Stealth Mode - Networking Disabled
- Latest Kernel with Aufs Patch (Kernel 3.13.1-2)
- Metasploit Framework v4.9.0-dev [core:4.9 api:1.0]
- OSSEC - Open Source Host-based Intrusion Detection System
- Gnome Classic Desktop Environment
- Cuckoo Sandbox - Realtime Malware Analysis
- Suricata - Open Source Next Generation IDS/ IPS
- Snorby - Suricata IDS/IPS Monitoring Web Interface
- Meld - A Visual Diff and Merge Tool
- Per-Application Firewall - Real time Notification (Thanks to Leopard Flower)
- Net Activity Viewer - Network Connections Viewer
- LOIQ - Open Source Network Stress Testing Application
- Guymager - Forensics Imaging Tool (GUI)
- Mastiff, PEframe, PSscan and Many Other Static Analysis Tools
- Real APK Leecher - Download Android Apps from Google Play
- Fern Wi-Fi Cracker
- Nemiver - A Standalone Graphical C and C++ Debugger
- Open Audit - Network Inventory, Audit and Management Tool
- Mobile Phone Forensics Tools
- Tor Browser - Network Anonymity
- AAFM - Android File Manager
- MAT - Metadata Anonymisation Toolkit
- Many Useful Scripts at Right Click and many more .......
esspee is fast and easy to use
How do we get a hold of you for personal messages and questions?
The R1 version was excellent, and I'm now trying the R2. I have tried every penetration distro I can, and ESSPEE is the best. There has been a lot of work on this project, and I have not been disappointed.
Hei I just installed R2, i'm not sure about your ESSPEE-R2-x86.tar.gz, do i need to do "Kernel Compilation on Ubuntu" as you instruct in the file or it's already done by default in the Live DVD R2 iso file ?
hi admin of ESSPEE please fix this problem about >> User and screen login<< user is alway Guest and the user standard alway come back when i reboot or restart. please just make it become alway root. and screen login is my name i crated when i install ESSPEE but still login with "toor" that all the problem > other thing is Hugs memory but it'ok because this distro for Desktop and it so powerful for desktop that the point it different with other distro. and i love it and i keep to using it >> please update the problem it would like to use this distro forever.. thank for Grate distro .//