The full name of "esnetwork" is "easy simple network library".
It is a cross-platform C++ network library based on boost::asio (http://think-async.com). It aims to be a simple, easy-to-use and full-featured networking framework, like MINA in Java.
- High performance, easy to handle C10K case
- Flexible message processing, support single-threading, multi-threading with full concurrency and multi-threading with orderly message processing for each session (all sessions will share threads in thread pool)
- Full object-oriented design, event driven, MINA-like structure, easy to read, use and extend
- Built-in thread pool (IO thread pool and common worker thread pool), memory pool and log management
- Support SSL (via boost::asio::ssl::stream, since 0.3.7)
- Cross-platform, only depend on boost library (boost::asio::ssl::stream depends on OpenSSL)
The performance is very bad.