EPP Server, robust EPP-based Domain Name Registry System for New gTLD (.yourbrand) or for second level domains *.yourdomain.com.
EPP Server supports the following RFCs:
- RFC 5730 - (EPP)
- RFC 5731 - (EPP) Domain Name Mapping
- RFC 5732 - (EPP) Host Mapping
- RFC 5733 - (EPP) Contact Mapping
- RFC 5734 - (EPP) Transport over TCP
The interface supports the following object types and transactions:
- Domain commands: check, info, create, update, renew, delete, transfer
- Host commands: check, info, create, update, delete
- Contact commands: check, info, create, update, delete
- Session commands: login, logout, hello, poll
Uses the 'prepaid' billing model.
The EPP Server, gives Registrars the ability to add, modify and delete information associated with domain names, name servers, contacts information on a real-time basis.
It is important to note that each Registrar may only effect information about domain names for which it is responsible.
mod_epp 1.10 for Apache 2.
- follows the 'Thick Registry' model; all registration information, including contact information, is held in the registry
- all domain transactions are performed by Registrars in the name of the domain holder (Registrants).
- uses the 'prepaid' billing model
- pure Perl
- support multiple extensions, .yourbrand, .yourbrand.com, anotherbrand.com, anothername.org
There are no 3 star reviews.