ePICC (easy Process Identification and Controller Configuration) is a Open-Source-Solution for quick controller configuration on Siemens SIMATIC S7-PLCs. It creates a mathematical model of the process and let you choose from a variety of controllers.
- find a very good configuration for PID-Controllers on your S7-300 in a fast and easy way - avoid the time-consuming trial-and-error-procedure
- etablish a direct connection from ePICC to your S7-300 PLC via Ethernet/MPI/...
- configure and apply a variety of test-signals to your process
- watch the signal recording process during identification and controller test in large and representative courve plots
- use a powerfull identification algorithm which needs a minimum of a-priori-knowledge about your process to calculate a well suited process modell
- choose your desired control behaviour from numerous control variants assisted by a easy scoring system
Rate This ProjectLogin To Rate This Project
Be the first to post a review of ePICC!