EO is a template-based, ANSI-C++ evolutionary computation library which helps you to write your own stochastic optimization algorithms. Designing an algorithm with EO consists in choosing what components you want to use for your specific needs.
- Flexible design that permits to easily create virtually any algorithm
- Lot of operators already available
- Several algorithm paradigms
- Versatile checkpointing and logging
- Fast running speed (C++, sparing fitness call, functor-based calls,…)
Follow Evolving Objects
Rate This ProjectLogin To Rate This Project
There are no 4 star reviews.