Perform environmental monitoring of a large number of server room racks. The solution monitors 48 racks. Each rack having 3 temperature sensors. Environmental data accessible a RESTfull interface. Individual sensors addressable via SNMP. The solution is comprised of a custom PCB containing a ATMEGA328P with UNO bootloader. The PCB called envmon board collects the environmental data and outputs it to a Raspberry PI. The Raspberry PI is the head unit providing network access to the data and can be configured with RRDTool/Apache for a complete GUI.
- 1 port for Light Level Sensor
- 1 port for Humidity Sensor
- 12 ports for 1-Wire DS18B20 temperature sensors. (Each port is its own 1-wire network)
- 1-Wire temperature sensors auto discovered.
- 144 1-Wire temperature sensors supported (Estimate)
Be the first to post a review of Envmon!