Cross-platform C++ library for use as a default application framework. Features include:
* Threading & synchronization
* Socket programming including SSL & ZMQ
* File I/O utilities including support for zlib, .ini file
* Database access with native support for MySQL, SQLite, Postgre, REDIS and ODBC
* Built-in mini XML parser, but includes optional EXPAT, LIBXML and MSXML support
* Network protocol stack: HTTP, FTP, SMTP, POP3, SOAP, XMLRPC
* Parsers for network standards: HTML, UDDI, RSS
* Encryption library based on OpenSSL
* Comprehensive string class and string utilities.
* Utility library includes: any variant, object persistence, design patterns templates.
* File format support: JSON, YAML.
* Over 500+ highly resuable classes. 4000+ fully documented functions.
Follow the 'Wiki' link above to explore everything about the framework.
Welcome to Empact!
Be the first to post a review of Empact Foundation Class Library!