EMFTrace extends the EMFStore repository by elicitating dependencies between related models of different modeling and programming languages. The explicit recording and modeling of different types of dependencies as traceability links shall support evolutionary changes by impact analysis, early evaluation of quality flaws, and better comprehension. It is an open source project to support the practical application of research results regarding development methods for evolution of software architectures and for software reengineering.
EMFStore is used for integrating models and source code from different tools and vendors, while EMFTrace provides means for dependency detection, dependency visualization, and change impact analysis.
- Recording of software dependencies as traceability links
- Validation of traceability links
- Computation of transitive closure of dependencies
- Graph-based visualization of traceability links
- Rule-based dependency detection between software artifacts
- Rule-based change impact analysis of software artifacts
- Distance-based change impact analysis of software artifacts
LicenseEclipse Public License
Rate This ProjectLogin To Rate This Project
Be the first to post a review of EMFTrace!