This is an open source embedded network monitor that utilises an XMOS 4 core device (XS1-G4). It is built on the XMOS XC-3 dual ethernet kit with a custom display board.
- Ethernet passthrough (looks like a wire)
- Basic data counting (from raw packet length) / data rate calculation (updates @ 1Hz)
- Stores data to flash ever 10s so that information is stored on power-down and recalled on power-up
- Device can appear as a wire while having an IP address that can be pinged and
- VFD showing rate and total used and a nice meaningless graph
- Can ping and ARP device
Be the first to post a review of Embedded Network Traffic Monitor!