Simple non-SQL embedded database c++ framework with convenient stream-based packing/unpacking capabilities. Supports storing complex c++ data into balanced binary trees, arrays, hashes. Can use files, external memory or any other custom storage.
- c++ native
- strict typing, no casts, using templates
- arbitrary length data records
- convenient data packing/unpacking using buffered streams
- does not require file-like object to store data
- video card memory may be used as storage (see README)
Follow embedb: embedded database lite c++
Rate This ProjectLogin To Rate This Project
Be the first to post a review of embedb: embedded database lite c++!