ELECTRIP is an easy-to-use, small program that lets you control your model railroad with gamepads. Combined with an SRCP-Server (e.g. srcpd) it provides the functionality you would expect of a commercial digital command station. It can save you a lot of money.
- Low Costs: Electrip is free software and at no charge, you only need the required Hardware
- Electrip builds on the potential of Gamepads for your model railroad:
- -> gives you the intuitive driver's cab - feeling: have your hand on the throttle of the gamepad
- -> allows you to walk around freely, especially using wireless gamepads
- -> buttons on the gamepad are the perfect way to toggle loco functions
- Electrip is able to simulate complex loco sounds
- It has as a simple and friendly User interface
- Allows you to create speed curves for your locos
- Runs on Linux
Be the first to post a review of Electrip!