A computational model development and simulation environment for cancer systems biology.
ELECANS is the state of the art in the multi agent simulation tools available for computational modeling of tumorigenesis in a variety of tissues.
- High Definition Cellular Phenotypes
- Extreme Phenotypic Customization via Rules Description
- Front-loaded Cell Repository Management
- 2D/3D Continuous/Discrete Nutrient Description
- 2D/3D Continous/Discrete Nutrient Diffusion by Fast ADI
- Cell Geometry Shapes Editor
- Brisk Tissue Modelling Environment
- Simulation Rules for Hands-on Definition of Simulation Behavior
- Data Export to TXT and XML for Post-processing
- Software Accessories for Post-simulation Data Management
Welcome to ELECANS review section. Please feel free to post your comments here. Incase you have a help/manual request or a bug report, kindly post in the discussion board. Thanks, ELECANS Team