NOTE PROJECT MIGRATED TO GITHUB - https://github.com/samrocketman/ekeyfinder
is a Magical Jelly Bean Keyfinder fork. It is a utility that retrieves the product key used to install Windows from your registry or from an unbootable Windows installation. It works on Windows 9X, ME, NT/2K/XP, and Vista/Win7 and for other software.
- Office 2010, Office 2007, Vista, & Windows 7 support
- MS Office 2010 key recovery is experimental
- Change Windows Registration information and Product Key
- Portable, settings saved in an INI file
- An optional config file for software serial lookups
- Export found keys to csv, html, ini, or txt.
- Load a registry hive backup
- Can check for program and config file updates
- Command line options
- No software installation
Nice little program. Found our Windows 7 key. But didn’t show Office 2010 key… Started to search another app and found Recover Keys. Was able to scan all our network computers remotely. recover-keys.com
Super easy to use, doesn't appear to support Office 2010 (although it is stated as beta so I can't beat it down for it)