NOTE PROJECT MIGRATED TO GITHUB - https://github.com/samrocketman/ekeyfinder
is a Magical Jelly Bean Keyfinder fork. It is a utility that retrieves the product key used to install Windows from your registry or from an unbootable Windows installation. It works on Windows 9X, ME, NT/2K/XP, and Vista/Win7 and for other software.
- Office 2010, Office 2007, Vista, & Windows 7 support
- MS Office 2010 key recovery is experimental
- Change Windows Registration information and Product Key
- Portable, settings saved in an INI file
- An optional config file for software serial lookups
- Export found keys to csv, html, ini, or txt.
- Load a registry hive backup
- Can check for program and config file updates
- Command line options
- No software installation
This APP is quick and easy to use but I am puzzled by the results. The reported product key is different from what Belarc shows. I'm running Windows 10 Pro -Version 1703, build 15063.674 (free upgrade from Windows 7 Pro). I will try on some other machines and compare the results.