NOTE PROJECT MIGRATED TO GITHUB - https://github.com/samrocketman/ekeyfinder
is a Magical Jelly Bean Keyfinder fork. It is a utility that retrieves the product key used to install Windows from your registry or from an unbootable Windows installation. It works on Windows 9X, ME, NT/2K/XP, and Vista/Win7 and for other software.
- Office 2010, Office 2007, Vista, & Windows 7 support
- MS Office 2010 key recovery is experimental
- Change Windows Registration information and Product Key
- Portable, settings saved in an INI file
- An optional config file for software serial lookups
- Export found keys to csv, html, ini, or txt.
- Load a registry hive backup
- Can check for program and config file updates
- Command line options
- No software installation
Hi, I want to find Windows Vista key. How to use this on Windows 10 platform. I didn't see any .exe file file. Like this little one, no install requured. Can any one please tell me what needs to be done after extracting .zip file Thanks.
Nice little program. Found our Windows 7 key. But didn’t show Office 2010 key… Started to search another app and found Recover Keys. Was able to scan all our network computers remotely. recover-keys.com
Worked Perfectly, found every single key I needed exported them all into a nice, easy to read txt file.
Super easy to use, doesn't appear to support Office 2010 (although it is stated as beta so I can't beat it down for it)
Worked wonderfully, found my old office key in seconds. Thanks!