XMOS based, USB2 audio card, low power consumption, small form factor, 8 synchronous input channels and 4 stereo output channels.
- Connectivity USB Type B - Powered by computer via the USB port
- 5V External power supply (REV3)
- Automatic switching power supply - USB or external 5V power supply, priority on external power supply
- USB 2.0 compatibility - High-Speed devices 480Mb/s compatible via a USB Hub powered
- Drivers - Mac, Windows and Linux, acquiring multi-channel audio with version 2.0 of USB Audio Class. Automatic driver installation by the exploitation system. Third-party driver needed for Windows.
- 8 synchronized analog differential inputs - RJ11 input format, all managed as individual channels, 100kΩ load impedance, providing 4.3 volts for microphones
- 2 Analog stereo outputs - 3.5 mm jack output format, 10 kΩ source impedance
- XMOS XS1-L16A-128-QF124 Processor MIPS 800/1000, 16 threads, speed depend on speed grade (C8,C10)
- Support for standard sampling frequencies - 48 kHz, 88.2 kHz, 96 kHz, 176.4 kHz, 192 kHz
- Bit stream audio data - 8 inputs and 4 outputs up to 24-bits 192 kHz, ENOB 22-bits
- XSYS2 connectivity - To program the processor using the debug adapter XMOS XTAG2
- Connectivity expansion XMOS - With I/O to add an L-type Core XMOS only for future design
- Noise signals to the acquisition - 0.1% THD, noise Floor medium -132dBv and -112dBv maximum
- Test points - Multiple connections test points ADC/DAC, power supply, etc.
- Based on XMOS USB AUDIO 2.0 MC Reference Design
Follow 8 Sounds USB
With all the accounts you have, remembering every single password is impossible. Dashlane protects your passwords and creates an easy, secure way to access all of your accounts on any device you own.
Rate This ProjectLogin To Rate This Project
There are no 3 star reviews.