This is EIDORS v3.7. The eidors-v3.7.zip file
contains all code and documentation to run EIDORS.
Additionally, you can download the model_library.zip
file, which contains precalculated additional finite
element models for use with EIDORS. The model_library.zip
file is not necessary, EIDORS will recalculate these
models if they are not available.
To use the EIDORS software, follow these steps:
- Download the software eidors-v3.7.zip
- Unzip the software in a directory such as
/path/to/eidors or C:/path/to/eidors
- Start Matlab / GNU Octave
- type: >>run /path/to/eidors/startup.m
(windows >>run C:/path/to/eidors/startup.m)
- Try the Tutorials, or execute one of the sample programs in the
/path/to/eidors/examples directory (such as compare_2d_algs(1))
For new features and other changes with this release,
see the CHANGES file in the eidors directory.
For other information on EIDORS, see www.eidors.org
For questions and comments on EIDORS, you can join the
eidors3d-help mailing list.